Why use Evocapil anti-hair loss spray
Evocapil anti-hair loss spray is used in the treatment of hair growth in females and males. It helps against hair loss prevention and prolonging the growth of hair cycle by activating weak hair follicles with 5% Procapil agent. Prevents further hair loss & regrows hair.
Actual hair growth stimulant Evocapil. The skin spray for the head contains; Apigenin, Oleanolic acid, Biotin Tripeptide-1. Evocapil AGA treats weak hair follicles and prolongs hair growth. Evocapil Skin Spray is typically used in the long-term treatment of Androgenetic Alopecia.
Procapil active agent present in the content of Evocapil anti-hair loss spray; It has 3 different effects with 3 different substances.
Apigenin: Hair follicle stimulant and vasodilator effect
Oleanolic Acid: Reduces the concentration of DHT in the hair by inhibiting 5-alpha-reductase Type II locally with the inhibitory effect of DHT formation. Since systemic circulation is not involved, it has no side effects.
Biotinly Tripeptide-1: Follicle barrier effect; The possible damage of the DHT to the follicle at the cellular level, by forming a collagen barrier that prevents the possible formation of DHT on the follicle.
Clinical trials have shown that efficacy and safety are more effective than clinically proven, efficacious agents.
- Melanin Test: No changes in skin melanin were detected in tests with Evocapil.
- Allergy: It has been proven that Evocapil does not cause any irritant and/or an allergic reaction.
- Sebum: The Evocapil In tests the skin sebum (oil) was observed to maintain their balance.
- PH: Evocapil the skin pH in the safety test (acid-base balance) were maintained.
- Systemic Side Effect: It is known that there is no side effect because it is topically effective and locally effective in areas where 5% Procapil Spray against Evocapil Hair Spreads (hair and scalp) is applied.
How to apply:
Apply 2 times a day (applied in the morning and evening), 5 sprayings to the skin. Preferably combine the treatment with Evocapil Intensive Capsules.
60 ml Evocapil anti-hair loss spray fully meets the 1-month treatment requirement of a patient.
Hair loss is controlled at the end of the first month, after 4 to 6 months of regular hair application, the visible effect appears. At the end of 12 months, you achieved the full effect.