Evocapil Shampoo against hair spots against the prevention of hair loss in women and men with natural ingredients and in the treatment of hair growth;
With a pH (5.5) suitable for deep cleansing of hair and scalp and for maintaining sebum and pH balance of your hair. Can be used for all hair types. contains; Apigenin, Oleanolic Acid, Biotin Tripeptide-1, ProVitamin B5, Vitamin E, Panthenol and Herbal Extracts.
Propacil active agent present in the content of Evocapil; It has 3 different effects with 3 different substances.
- Apigenin: stimulates hair follicle and vasodilator
- Oleanolic Acid: Reduces the concentration of DHT in the hair by inhibiting 5-alpha-reductase Type II locally with the inhibitory effect of DHT formation. Since systemic circulation is not involved, it has no side effects.
- Biotinly Tripeptide-1: Follicle barrier effect. The possible damage of the DHT to the follicle at the cellular level, by forming a collagen barrier. This prevents the possible formation of DHT on the follicle.
Clinical trials have shown that efficacy and safety are more effective than clinically proven, efficacious agents.
- Melanin Test: No changes in skin melanin were detected in tests with Evocapil.
- Allergy: It has been proven that Evocapil does not cause an irritant and/or an allergic reaction.
- Sebum: The Evocapil In tests the skin sebum (oil) was observed to maintain their balance.
- PH: Evocapil the skin pH in the safety test (acid-base balance) were maintained.
- Systemic Side Effect: It is known that there is no side effect. This because it is topically effective and locally effective in areas where 5% Procapil Spray (hair and scalp) is applied.
It is recommended to use the shampoo in combination with Evocapil anti-hair loss spray and Evocapil Intensive Capsules. The combination of the products, used in a timely matter, will increase hair growth and improve the density of the hair.