Evocapil Plus Shampoo® is specially developed for sensitive hair skin after hair transplantation. It contains the strong Apigenin, Oleanolic Acid, Biotinly Tripeptide-1, Dense Keratin, Protein, Amino Acid complexes in Evocapil Plus Spray®. The content is developed so as not to damage hair follicles and wounds; its transparency is the best indicator of the fact that it doesn’t contain paint, it contains no perfume, the smell is its own creamy smell. Since perfumes and paints are allergenic, their application to sensitive scalp after hair transplantation may have negative effects. It allows easily cleaning the hair and scalp.
- It is developed to ensure cleanliness after hair transplantation.
- It is non-allergenic.
- Its soft consistency cleans the hair without damaging
- Prevents wound formation.
- It prevents the formation of scabs and relaxes the scalp.
- Easy to apply and rinse.
- Prevents itching.
- It protects and strengthens the existing hair structure in hairless areas.
It may vary depending on your specialist or your doctor’s treatment protocol. A bit of shampoo is applied on wet hair in the opposite direction from the direction of transplantation, it is thoroughly rinsed with warm water after waiting for 1-2 minutes. It can be used daily or once in two days. It is suitable for use as a daily shampoo.
Its effectiveness and safety are clinically proven.